Burning DVD

I put a movie file from a VHS to my comp, it came out good. I edit it, and
all that using Windows Movie Maker, I can see it and stuff on Windows Media,
but how can I get it on a DVD disc so I can see in on my TV dvd player. I
tried tranfering it to the program Click To DVD wich is a program that came
with my VAIO, but every time I push import video, I look under my movies,
wich is were it's stored at, and It's empty.Also why cant WMM burn it to a
DVD, it can but only as a file so you can view it on a nother comp. So yeah
any dudes or duets can help me, and yeah I do have a DVD burner on my comp.

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

See the faq entry on my website http://www.rehanfx.org/faq.htm

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

"Marlon The Dude" <Marlon The Dude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B5D8B5F6-C95E-4877-9C22-68D6CD265949@microsoft.com...
>I put a movie file from a VHS to my comp, it came out good. I edit it, and
> all that using Windows Movie Maker, I can see it and stuff on Windows
> Media,
> but how can I get it on a DVD disc so I can see in on my TV dvd player. I
> tried tranfering it to the program Click To DVD wich is a program that
> came
> with my VAIO, but every time I push import video, I look under my movies,
> wich is were it's stored at, and It's empty.Also why cant WMM burn it to a
> DVD, it can but only as a file so you can view it on a nother comp. So
> yeah
> any dudes or duets can help me, and yeah I do have a DVD burner on my
> comp.

I have the same Vaio software on my SONY machine. To get movies to DVD, save
them as DV-AVI and click to DVD will import them successfully. I am new to
making videos, but the quality seems good.

Good Luck
2larryl