Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I am having trouble burning more than 6 songs on my cd writer. after 6 songs
are burnt alot of noise and skipping occurs.......any ideas

Windows Media Player 10 How-to Center
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto.aspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"dave" wrote:

| I am having trouble burning more than 6 songs on my cd writer. after 6 songs
| are burnt alot of noise and skipping occurs.......any ideas

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

thanks carey

but that doesnt help ...what are you trying to say by giving me that website?

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Windows Media Player 10 How-to Center
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto.aspx
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "dave" wrote:
>
> | I am having trouble burning more than 6 songs on my cd writer. after 6 songs
> | are burnt alot of noise and skipping occurs.......any ideas

You did not mention any particulars, such as which CD recording program you
are using. All I can provide is some basic guidelines which illustrate the correct
method to record CDs.

Burn Your Own CDs
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/howto/burn_how_to.aspx

Quickly Rip CDs to Your Computer