Business Cloud Adoption Living Up to Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
"According to the company, 64 percent of surveyed firms are increasing their SaaS cloud spending this year. 37 percent said they are spending more money on IaaS and 22 percent on PaaS."

In the meantime cloud company by cloud company get hacked and people loose their data place in the systems that the cloud company's provide! Spendings on security seems to be nill and until there is a secure enough system any sane person would avoid them! Placing all eggs in one basket thats available 24/7 to anyone with very good hacking skills is not a place i would put my faith in and seeing how company after company gets hacked its all the proof any enlightened person need to see the cloud will fail until the security issues have been resolved (likely never will!)

hoof_hearted

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Strategy Analytics offers the entire report entitled Business Cloud Adoption Soars According to Enterprise Q1 2012 Survey for $2000.

LOL! They want to sell you their delusions. I am sorry but "cloud" is just another buzzword for ousourcing some of your IT functions.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
some industry group must be paying Toms to continually spam this site with cloud-this and cloud-that PR "articles".

usually they're buried on the other toms sites that require alternate login methods in order to avoid user critiques.

FAIL at trying to push this crap down our throats

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
lol!
I love the wording on this article... It says they increased their spending..... from what? A dollar? Fifty? A hundred????

How many companies were surveyed?

What was the baseline funding?

Worthless survey... and you can only read it for the door smashing price of $2000 dollars! What a deal!

Like someone else said: SCAM....

Status
Not open for further replies.