[SOLVED] Business Laptop Suggestion

Sep 6, 2019
Hi,

Could you please advice me on this please, i'd need some suggestions for a good and powerful business only laptop for £1300

I work in e-commerce, amazon, ebay, shopify etc. when i work because i like to multitask, i open at least 20 tabs, i also use softwares such as lightroom, photoshop, adobe premier pro for my other tasks.

I'd like a powerful laptop that can handle 20+ tabs, multitasking and the 3 softwares i mentioned above and just in general to be able to handle anything aside from gaming as i won't use it for games.

If you could be so kind to suggest me something good with at least an i7 CPU [7th or 8th generation], 16GB Ram and at least a 512 SSD and 15" screen and if it's possible to have thin bezel please.

Thank you!

Solution
Lenovo T or E models are good for non-gaming use. Exact models you can check in your area since they change often in specs and prices as well as by region.
Sep 6, 2019
WOWOWOWWO found absolutely the best option for ya this machine is incredible https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ee-20&linkId=4e22860e3815b0982b6ec45022c98f3f This one is absolute sweet spot for your !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! i forgot to mention i can't buy from amazon us it has huge customs tax, i can only purchase from amazon uk, also, i9 and 32gb ram is a little bit too much i'm working on a 16gb DDR4, i7 7700 and gtx 1070 computer now and it's more than enough for my job only [i use it for gaming as well]