[SOLVED] Buy 3400g Now or wait for 4300G or 4600G or 4700G ryzen Please ?

danygood

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016
Hello
i want to upgrade my computer but don't know when 4300G or 4600G or 4700G is release for order
So please tell me can I buy 3400g for now ? or wait for 4300G or 4600G or 4700G ?
i don't know price about 4300G or 4600G or 4700G , is it expensive ?

because budget is limited so want order CPU with integrated graphics
thank you

Solution
If you need a CPU, then buy one now. Nobody knows when those other models are going to come out, because the APU models haven't been announced that will be Zen 3 and those probably won't be seen for quite a long time. If you need a CPU anytime in the next few months, then you should just get whatever you can afford now. I don't expect to see any APUs for at least six months probably if it's anything like past releases.

Plus, you do realize that the 3400G is Zen+, not Zen 2, right? That means that these newer APUs are likely also going to be a generation behind, and will be Zen 2 just like the Ryzen 3000 series. These will not be Zen 3 APUs. If you want a Zen 3 based APU, you'll be probably waiting more like a year.
If you need a CPU, then buy one now. Nobody knows when those other models are going to come out, because the APU models haven't been announced that will be Zen 3 and those probably won't be seen for quite a long time. If you need a CPU anytime in the next few months, then you should just get whatever you can afford now. I don't expect to see any APUs for at least six months probably if it's anything like past releases.

Plus, you do realize that the 3400G is Zen+, not Zen 2, right? That means that these newer APUs are likely also going to be a generation behind, and will be Zen 2 just like the Ryzen 3000 series. These will not be Zen 3 APUs. If you want a Zen 3 based APU, you'll be probably waiting more like a year.

Reactions: danygood
Solution

danygood

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016

hi thank you
please tell me is there any intel cpu with integrated graphics that is better than 3400g
if there is better please tell me which intel model is better and price about $200
i most use for graphic design or video editing and no need for game

What country are you in? What's available at a certain price in the US isn't the same in Canada, or Australia, or Bangladesh, or Turkey, or Ukraine, etc. So, best to know where you are so we can know if parts are going to actually be available to you and at a price that is sensible.

danygood

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016
What country are you in? What's available at a certain price in the US isn't the same in Canada, or Australia, or Bangladesh, or Turkey, or Ukraine, etc. So, best to know where you are so we can know if parts are going to actually be available to you and at a price that is sensible.
Hello
i am in dubai now , but i can order from amazon or ebay so no problem ,
is there any better than 3400g cpu with integrated graphics ? price $200 usd for example is intel have better than 3400g in this price ?
thank you

Do you already have a motherboard that you intend to use with this, or do you realize you will need to get a motherboard that is compatible with whatever you decide to go with? Just, making sure you understand that part before recommending anything, because if you already have a motherboard that is suitable then we need to find a CPU that will work with that, otherwise you'll likely want to source a motherboard and CPU at the same time. There are good options going both ways, Intel or AMD.

danygood

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016
Do you already have a motherboard that you intend to use with this, or do you realize you will need to get a motherboard that is compatible with whatever you decide to go with? Just, making sure you understand that part before recommending anything, because if you already have a motherboard that is suitable then we need to find a CPU that will work with that, otherwise you'll likely want to source a motherboard and CPU at the same time. There are good options going both ways, Intel or AMD.
Hi
yea i know about other part but did not order till now
because i want first sure I must buy Amd or Intel then i will order motherboard
So i don't exactly is 3400g is best in price range $200 or intel have better ?
i need with integrated graphics
and i most use for graphic design or video editing and no for game