Buy Ati Radeon 9600xt

Looking for best prices in Canada to buy a 9600xt. Any tips? Many thanks in
advance.

Buy the 9800 pro - Futureshop $299.00 I have both and the 9800 kits the
9600XT's ass
"Rey" <rtomass@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looking for best prices in Canada to buy a 9600xt. Any tips? Many thanks
in
> advance.

"Rey" <rtomass@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<c73bbd$hl79t$1@ID-208492.news.uni-berlin.de>...
> Looking for best prices in Canada to buy a 9600xt. Any tips? Many thanks in
> advance.

The 9600xt is nice..but..it can better.. the 9800 Pro will be faster,
much faster..for just slightly bit more money!

I would say, unless you truly don't have the money for an 9800 Pro..go
for the 9800 Pro!

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Rey" <rtomass@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looking for best prices in Canada to buy a 9600xt. Any tips? Many thanks
in
> advance.

About $234 from NCIX or ATIC.