buy Dell new xps 13 in new york

zerma62

Reputable
Feb 1, 2015
hey guys,

A friend of mine is travelling to USa, new york just for a day and agreed to bring me back an XPS 13 (if possible non touch 8gb , i5 256 ssd) because i live in dubai.
Would you know in which brick and mortar shopw she could get it , if possible close by central park?

Thanks a million !

Togh request, B&H Photo is a good retailer and has a store in NY you can pickup from, but the XPS 13 is not available from them http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Dell+XPS+13&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=

Best Buy does not carry it directly either.

I'd try a web search for Manhattan laptop rtailers and contact them to see who may have it in stock.

Sarkarlos

Reputable
May 12, 2014
I see two possible options for you:
1. You order it online from the Microsoft store with overnight shipping (~$20) to the location your friend is staying during their visit.

2. If brick and mortar is a must, the only retailer with physical locations (that I'm aware of) currently carrying the new XPS 13 is the Microsoft store. There's one on Columbus Circle in NYC.

You have great taste. It's a very fine piece of tech. I'm already looking forward to my next cross-atlantic flight with this laptop.