luckyboyhcm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2007
4
0
18,510
hi everyone, i'm new here, i intend to built a new comp with a mobo chipset P965, but i hear new chipset P35, 680i v.v... will release. Should i buy now or wait for it price down in near day? Thanks for your advices.
PS: sorry for my English :oops:
 

dwe_khal

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
26
0
18,530
It really depends on your budget....u can buy the 965 with no worries, it's a very good chipset. I have the Abit AB9 and i am very pleased.

Take care ;)
 

luckyboyhcm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2007
4
0
18,510
My budget isn't too much, so i want ask you should i buy mobo and CPU(E6300) now or wait for downprice in the near day cause new product appear?
Ah someone plz tell me should i buy a E6300 ES?
Thanks!