Question Buying 300-400W PSU

Agraf273

Commendable
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, is the Intel i7-8700 able to run normally without problem with a 300 - 350 - 400 watt ATX psu? Not interested in any dGPU just the Intel Graphics 630 with DVI or HDMI monitor. My MoBo is a high-end Z390 miniITX. And for storage just one Samsung Evo sata ssd and/or another fast NVMe ssd. Currently I have the Corsair TX650M and I need tp replace it soon. I am interested in a BeQuiet B9 series PSU. My case also is microATX and I want to keep thermals low as possible. Also I want the PSU to be a quality one, low noise etc. No matter if it bulk and normal price cheap. Also I don't need it modular at all. I prefer thin cables. Thank you

Agraf273

Commendable
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I know, thank you. These PSUs are for gaming power supplies etc to support graphics cards this is the reason why. I think cpus can run without problems with even lower watts. I don't game. Also I will probably sell my 8700 and get a 4 core i3. If I am wrong correct me please. I can find the 450w version of BeQuite series. It is the silver ones and I like it, it matches sliver colour with case as well. All I need is 24pin for motherboard, 8pin for cpu and 1-2 cable for sata drives. And finally it will last some time, a year, two, three years.. hope so.