[SOLVED] Buying 400$ pc in Serbia

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Im buying a pc from parts i find here https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/ my budget is ~400$/350e and i wanna cpu to be ryzen 5 3400g so i wanna do a build where i can upgerd it in future for example ryzen 3600 etc i just need motherboard that can support upgrades idk which one to pick and because of pricing i wanna go with 2x4gb atleast 3000mhz ddr4 ram and some 240 - ~500gb ssd and case like this MS Industral Sirius 2 500w so in future i can upgrade psu, add gpu, ram and cpu after all so is there anyone too tell me a build like i said up here i mean components and is it worth it for 400$ competitive gaming (csgo, pubg, rainbow 6 siege, fortnite and other games) it would be good if i find already built one but building it myself wont be a problem too.

Solution
Hi!
He tagged me since im from Serbia, too.
I like your idea.
The current GPU prices are to high to even think about going with one.
3400g should be able to play above mentioned games at acceptable FPS at 1080p (i assume thats your monitor's resolution).
A pc case that comes with a powersupply is also a solid idea for a system with integrated graphics, although that's pretty much it, i wouldn't even dare to put any sort of a modern GPU in it.
You will need 2x8gb of ram, nothing less than that.
Since the components you wish are impossible to be found for the given budget at local stores, you will need to use the used market.
What im thinking is buying a prebuilt, from a trusted seller.
Something like this...
Hi!
I like your idea.
3400g should be able to play above mentioned games at acceptable FPS at 1080p (i assume thats your monitor's resolution).
A pc case that comes with a powersupply is also a solid idea for a system with integrated graphics, although that's pretty much it, i wouldn't even dare to put any sort of a modern GPU in it.
Since the components you wish are impossible to be found for the given budget at local stores, you will need to use the used market.
Something like this:
https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/kom...ija-2-10g/oglas/113297977?filter_id=656815759

3400g, 16gb of ram (although not 3000mhz, but the capacity is more important), A320 motherboard (not the best but will do the job), 500gb HDD (paying 15e more for that SSD will be worth it, trust me) and case with a psu.
Sounds like a solid deal to me considering the current prices.

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Hi!
I like your idea.
Something like this:
https://www.kupujemprodajem.com/kom...ija-2-10g/oglas/113297977?filter_id=656815759

3400g, 16gb of ram (although not 3000mhz, but the capacity is more important), A320 motherboard (not the best but will do the job), 500gb HDD (paying 15e more for that SSD will be worth it, trust me) and case with a psu.
Sounds like a solid deal to me considering the current prices.
thanks

Reactions: Dj0gany

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
I recently ugraded my cooler and it works great, after that problem another one pops up, mid game my game freezes for like 15 seconds after that i hear game lobby and i can blindly quit game so after that i see only black screen, cant ctrl alt delete or anything after pressing a lot of buttons i saw black windows button and search button and thats it i happened for 3rd time in last week and it annoys me so much