Buying a compaq celeron refurb Do they all have AGP slots?

hh

VERY few Celerons do. I'd give odds the one you are looking at does not.
This also applies to the vast majority of Dells, Gatewats, HPs, etc. Unless
the specs specifically say an AGP slot is there, assume there is none.
HH

"Doug Stanhope" <doug@dougstanhope.com> wrote in message
> I need an AGP slot for my video card. Do compaqs all have AGP video
> card slots?
>

> http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=CC2440-4
>

> Thanks for your help
>

> Doug

David

Some do, some don't (especially the Celerons). Since this one has been
stripped of it's identity, who knows? My guess would be it doesn't. Ask the
seller. If you can't get a good answer, walk away. Here's one with similar
specs which does not have a slot..
http://www.computers4sure.com/product.asp?productid=1815559&affid=10000483