[SOLVED] Buying a new monitor

Solution
Posting in large text and in all caps means you're yelling at the audience. It's frowned upon and stated in the Rules of Conduct located at the top of each forum section.

Without knowing what your specs are and assuming you have no restrictions with GPU's horsepower, I'd get the Acer if you're looking at the panel alone. If you can take advantage of 144Hz from your GPU, I'd say go for the Dell but please keep in mind 155Hz is an advertised frequency, you will need to overclock in order to get to that mark. Hence why I said 144Hz for the Dell.

Lutfij

Titan
Posting in large text and in all caps means you're yelling at the audience. It's frowned upon and stated in the Rules of Conduct located at the top of each forum section.

Without knowing what your specs are and assuming you have no restrictions with GPU's horsepower, I'd get the Acer if you're looking at the panel alone. If you can take advantage of 144Hz from your GPU, I'd say go for the Dell but please keep in mind 155Hz is an advertised frequency, you will need to overclock in order to get to that mark. Hence why I said 144Hz for the Dell.

Solution

Jerry7714

Commendable
May 20, 2017
Acer is IPS, dell TN
ik that it is 144Hz out of the box
I dont have will to play games like I was younger so I am interested in IPS palen of acer at 1440p gaming
Current gpu is RTX 2060 super