[SOLVED] Buying a new pc, what do i do?

Nov 28, 2021
Do you maybe know what is the max amount of money in dollars i could sell my pc for? And what would be , should i say the minimum?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
Ram; 1 stick of ADATA 8gb DDR4 memory, i think 3000Mhz max, but it's locked at 2400 in the bios, i dont want to mess with it
SSD/HDD: ADATA SU630 250GB, do not know the HDD, it's 1TB
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForceGTX 1060 3gb
PSU:MS Platinum 500 v5
Chassis: MSG W is the brand, do not know the exact one, but it's not really that big, my graphics card leaves it only like 2 3 cm max space left for a bigger one.

GPU, i tried overclocking back in the day like a year ago, i stopped realised it's not good for the pc.

Also is there anyone out there that knows the stuff above and could build me the best pc for the amount i could sell mine for + add in 100 to max 200$ of my current money. ( PC Part Picker ).

Solution
If you do want to sell that PC, I'd ditch the PSU in your build;
MS Platinum 500 v5
and put in a better quality unit.

The world will be a better place if you don't hand over your mistakes to another unsuspecting customer. For what it's worth a bad PSU can and will ruin your entire system>read a box of worthless components that can't do anything even though they look like they would be worth nearly 600USD~800USD.

Where are you located?

Also is there anyone out there that knows the stuff above and could build me the best pc for the amount i could sell mine for + add in 100 to max 200$ of my current money. ( PC Part Picker ).
You could simply improve on your existing platform as opposed to selling it and calling it quits...

Lutfij

Titan
MS Platinum 500 v5

The world will be a better place if you don't hand over your mistakes to another unsuspecting customer. For what it's worth a bad PSU can and will ruin your entire system>read a box of worthless components that can't do anything even though they look like they would be worth nearly 600USD~800USD.

Where are you located?

You could simply improve on your existing platform as opposed to selling it and calling it quits, per se.

Solution
Nov 28, 2021
MS Platinum 500 v5

Where are you located?

You could simply improve on your existing platform as opposed to selling it and calling it quits, per se.
Hello, i live i croatia. Any PSU Suggestions? ANd maybe an idea of what else i could upgrade in my build after the PSU? I was thinking about a GPU To be exact, not a brand new one, but buying a used one, https://www.njuskalo.hr/graficke-kartice/evga-geforce-gtx-1660-super-sc-ultra-gaming-oglas-36550412

TRENDING THREADS