[SOLVED] Buying a new WiFi and Bluetooth Network card

Solution
Yes. That "1112" part of the header label is just to help keep the identification of it unique. It does NOT mean it is non-standard for USB2 in any way - it is just a normal USB2 mobo header.

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Not sure. The unit comes with a cable to connect to a standard mobo USB2 header. The header is always male with pins, so the connector on the end of the cable supplied is female - maybe that's it. OR maybe they mean the odd connector socket on the end of the card (into which you plug the cable they supply) is called an "f"-something? Either way, you CAN make that connection with the stuff supplied.

Apr 20, 2021
If you want to buy new wifi and Bluetooth then check below features
1.Range of the device
2.Interface of the device
3.Battery backup

It has many more factors but these above factors are very important than others because if you buy a device without check its battery backup you lost your money.

BallisticFPZ

Reputable
Jun 1, 2020
If you want to buy new wifi and Bluetooth then check below features
1.Range of the device
2.Interface of the device
3.Battery backup

It has many more factors but these above factors are very important than others because if you buy a device without check its battery backup you lost your money.
I mainly plan to use this for the bluetooth capabilities, so this stuff wont really apply to me unless my ethernet stops working for a day or something.

TRENDING THREADS