Question Buying a prebuilt instead of upgrading

Mar 18, 2021
With the miners making all the decent graphics cards expensive as hell and me wanting to play newer games like cyberpunk 2077 on 60fps i dont think there is much i can do with my current rig and am considering just buying a whole new pc i found out that comes with some decent hardware as far as i can tell and should be able to upgrade it later my old pc apprently has an outdated motherboard useing am3/3+ socket which apparently isn't supported anymore and even if i could get the parts for it cheaper off like ebay or something would probably be close to the same price as i would need a new cpu case and motherboard along with a new gpu

This is the prebuilt im looking at getting https://www.newegg.com/abs-ala232/p/N82E16883360066?Item=N82E16883360066

And this is my current setup it was originally a prebuilt i just threw a 960 in and replaced a dead hardrive and ram
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD FX-6300 25 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 970A-D3P (CPU 1) 34 °C
Graphics
WXGA TV (1360x768@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (EVGA) 37 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 ATA Device (SATA ) 31 °C
1862GB Western Digital WD My Passport 25E1 USB Device (USB (SATA) ) 30 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 ATA Device
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Mar 18, 2021
You did see that it isn't release yet, right?
Dang i thought that just meant it was released since 30 days ago still honestly considering it if it stays that price there is another version that has an intel instead of amd cpu although i REALLY really want to stick with amd so now im torn again this whole gpu market is a bummer some saying it wont end till the end of 2021 and i have the patience of a fly

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah i can afford it basically my max budget is around 1400 (corona money thank you) although id rather spend max 1300 since i want to buy some games that i normally wouldnt play my other option was just putting something that i could get my hands on off ebay and throwing it into my current rig although i feel my cpu would botteneck almost anything i use and can i run it says the same thing

With the miners making all the decent graphics cards expensive as hell and me wanting to play newer games like cyberpunk 2077 on 60fps i dont think there is much i can do with my current rig and am considering just buying a whole new pc i found out that comes with some decent hardware as far as i can tell and should be able to upgrade it later my old pc apprently has an outdated motherboard useing am3/3+ socket which apparently isn't supported anymore and even if i could get the parts for it cheaper off like ebay or something would probably be close to the same price as i would need a new cpu case and motherboard along with a new gpu

This is the prebuilt im looking at getting https://www.newegg.com/abs-ala232/p/N82E16883360066?Item=N82E16883360066

And this is my current setup it was originally a prebuilt i just threw a 960 in and replaced a dead hardrive and ram
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD FX-6300 25 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 970A-D3P (CPU 1) 34 °C
Graphics
WXGA TV (1360x768@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (EVGA) 37 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0 ATA Device (SATA ) 31 °C
1862GB Western Digital WD My Passport 25E1 USB Device (USB (SATA) ) 30 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 ATA Device
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
The prebuilt you linked is about an $800 system with the windows license. Likely has a substandard power supply. Consider this before dropping $1300. It's overpriced if you ask me.

Mar 18, 2021
The prebuilt you linked is about an $800 system with the windows license. Likely has a substandard power supply. Consider this before dropping $1300. It's overpriced if you ask me.
If i could get the graphics card for anywhere close to that total price that would be nice but isnt really possible also it says its a 600w 80 plus gold for whatever thats worth apprently its not even out yet though and the intel version literally sold out while i was making this post :\

If i could get the graphics card for anywhere close to that total price that would be nice but isnt really possible also it says its a 600w 80 plus gold for whatever thats worth apprently its not even out yet though and the intel version literally sold out while i was making this post :\
I understand how things are with market prices and availability. I just wanted you to know what kind of value you'd be getting for their asking price to help you make an informed choice.

Mar 18, 2021
I understand how things are with market prices and availability. I just wanted you to know what kind of value you'd be getting for their asking price to help you make an informed choice.
Sorry if i sounded grumpy ...mostly because i am but not at you i picked the literal worst time to want to upgrade and now im just looking at buying a prebuilt so i can get back to gaming i was honestly looking at getting a console i was so desperate i might just be patient and see if i can snag a deal later on