Apr 8, 2019
Hey guys,

I intend to buy a graphic card for my low end PC

here are the specs :
Intel Celeron G1620 (2.7 GH , 2m cache)
2G ram
500G HDD
Gigabyte H61M-S2PT Motherboard

I was able to play many games like GTA IV , Assassin's creed revelation, Far cry 3, pubg mobile ... and more
but the problem is that I play any game on the lowest graphics and I face lags

so I need you to help me buying a (not expensive but ok ) graphic card that let me play games on low or medium graphics .

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for replying my friend
but I have no intention for buying ram or PSU, just a graphic card (no money for all of that right now).

I just want a graphic card which will work with other specs to play games with some details 😁

puffmusic

Reputable
Apr 10, 2019
The graphics card is going to be limited by the amount of memory you have. Meaning that it's bottlenecking, your graphics card won't be using it's full potential.

Apr 8, 2019
I'm sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear or you got me wrong ,those games I mentioned above, I've already played and finished them on my pc with the specs I've mentioned , but I need graphic card to enhance the experience.

Really? Far Cry 3 and PUBG was playable with 2GB of ram?
Couldn't be very enjoyable gaming experience.

Anyway - all of this was answered in post #2 already.
Ram upgrade is necessary. Believe it or not.

And GTX 750 ti requires 300W PSU. If your current PSU is of low quality or insufficient wattage, then putting discrete graphics card into your pc can cause damage.

puffmusic

Reputable
Apr 10, 2019
One thing to note is that most games have requirements bit above what you can actually play it on. But I don't see how you could get the game to be playable whatsoever. My rig runs it at 200 fps avg on high settings and on low it's capped at max.

I know for a fact that the 750 Ti still holds up to today's standards. I actually have one laying around that my brother stopped using last Christmas and upgraded to a different card. I would recommend running a 500W 80+ Bronze PSU with the 750 Ti, does the job just fine (you could go lower or down to 300W, but depending on your CPU's TDP).

My rig;
GPU: GTX 1060 6B
CPU: i7-7700K @4.8GHz
Storage: 512GB M6 Plextor PRO SATA SSD
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance @2600MHz

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I'm sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear or you got me wrong ,those games I mentioned above, I've already played and finished them on my pc with the specs I've mentioned , but I need graphic card to enhance the experience.

You can't enhance the experience when the non-GPU part of the machine is already maxing out what it can do. It's the equivalent of trying to make a ride-on lawn mower handle better by adding a spoiler.