[SOLVED] Buying first budget build ryzen or intel?!

Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone,after searching through google,youtube and mainly this forums,i am really confused what to buy.
I am from Bosnia,i play mainly on ps4 pro,but i need a pc now for photo editing so i decided i ll buy one for gaming.Long story short,i am stuck beetwen this three,they are prebuild but i could swap some parts because,they are being sold by a pc shop.Are there huge differences beetwen them,if not i would buy the cheaper ones.

First two are intel and they are used of course

Procesor: Intel i7-4770 3.40 GHz 8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz
Mobo: MSI H81M- P33
Ram: 16GB RAM
HDD: 500 GB
psu: MSI PLATINUM PRO 80PLUS 600W BRONZE
Gpu:Asus Nvidia 1070 TI 8GB DDR5 256BIT
Price 700euro

I could get this,the same one,with i7 3770 or i5 4570 for 650 euro,but are those cpus good for this gpu

INTEL i5-4460
4 x 3.20Ghz/3,4GHz turbo
RAM 12GB DDR3
HDD 1000GB SATA
NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB 256BIT
DVD RW,
Psu 500W
MObo H81
Price 450 euro
Is this one any good,its the cheapest one

And the last one is a combo of new and used parts,its ryzen

Procesor: RYZEN 2600 6 cores 12 threds up to 3.9 ghz 19mb chache

Mobo: GIGABYTE A320M-H

GPu SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 580 - 8GB GDDR5 - DX12

Ram Memorija: 8GB DDR4 SAMSUNG 2800 MHz

psu: CORSAIR 550W RM550 sa 80+ GOLD

SSD: 128 GB SATA 3 SAMSUNG

HDD: Seagate 2000 GB SATA 3

case: MSl FALCON PRO sa 2x 120mm LED Ventilatora i fan controlerom, 2x usb 3.0

Price 600 euro

Ok thats it,i would really apreciate any suggestion and help...and i am going to hook it up to a samsung suhd 55inch tv 120hz...thank you

Solution
If i were you i'd go with AMD, ive spent a lot of time looking at performance comparisons, and yes intel outperform AMD cpu's but not by much in most cases, certainly not enough to justify the price difference. Im using intel at the moment, but im at the point i need to consider upgrading, and AMD prices v performance are much more attractive. Plus they dont change chipsets and socket configs as often as intel which is a bonus.

callaghan94

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
If i were you i'd go with AMD, ive spent a lot of time looking at performance comparisons, and yes intel outperform AMD cpu's but not by much in most cases, certainly not enough to justify the price difference. Im using intel at the moment, but im at the point i need to consider upgrading, and AMD prices v performance are much more attractive. Plus they dont change chipsets and socket configs as often as intel which is a bonus.

Solution
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks but dont you think,that the gtx 1070ti will perform better?

You are comparing a much older generation of Intel with a current generation Ryzen.

The Ryzen is the go-to here for CPU power - and current motherboard features as well. The i7 Intel build has much more GPU power, but the 4 cores may start to hold you back in the near future.

Feb 17, 2019
You are comparing a much older generation of Intel with a current generation Ryzen.

The Ryzen is the go-to here for CPU power - and current motherboard features as well. The i7 Intel build has much more GPU power, but the 4 cores may start to hold you back in the near future.

So you think i should go for the ryzen build?...i thougt maybe i ll buy the ryzen,then i swap the rx 580 witha gtx 1070 or 1080...

Get the ryzen. The Intel systems are already about 4 years old.

I notice between your i7 system and ryzen you have 100 dollars difference. If you have that extra, you might see if you can find a gtx 1070 or 1070ti. Also, look at the Vega 56 cards as they are in that same performance bracket.