m16si

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Hello,

I want to buy a 27" gaming monitor.
I play FPS and RPG
I have about 400eur budget.

My computer has nvidia 1060GTX 3GB.
I bought new computer in july (ryzen 5600x, 16gb ram, b550 MB aorus) but couldn't get my hands on a 3060RTX.

I am very confused about freesync and g-sync. Should i get G-sync since i have nvidia?
I don't want to buy something outdated or old.
Panels VA or IPS i really don't have enough experience with this i tried to understand and see YT videos but i still don't get it.

My store:
https://www.enaa.com/monitorji?evlID=1309

Please help me.
TNX

Last edited:

minnin90

Commendable
Sep 1, 2021
Hello,

I want to buy a 27" gaming monitor.
I play FPS and RPG
I have about 400eur budget.

My computer has nvidia 1060GTX 3GB.
I bought new computer in july (ryzen 5600x, 16gb ram, b550 MB aorus) but couldn't get my hands on a 3060RTX.

I am very confused about freesync and g-sync. Should i get G-sync since i have nvidia?
I don't want to buy something outdated or old.
Panels VA or IPS i really don't have enough experience with this i tried to understand and see YT videos but i still don't get it.

My store:
https://www.enaa.com/monitorji?evlID=1309

Please help me.
TNX

for the price you can't go wrong with : https://www.walmart.com/ip/onn-27-1080p-HDMI-60hz-FHD-Monitor-includes-6ft-HDMI-cable/863665933

may be the best for business and play.

m16si

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Thanks for reply but im looking for more mid-end or high-end monitor from 400eur and up.
Like samsung G5 odyssey or Tuf gaming like i said in my post.

Dart77

Commendable
Sep 2, 2021
Thanks for reply but im looking for more mid-end or high-end monitor from 400eur and up.
Like samsung G5 odyssey or Tuf gaming like i said in my post.
And I think you are in Europe? So Walmart things are no good to you!?! The VA panels are middle of the range, and are supposed to do both gaming and graphics picture/video competently but not both brilliantly. That NVIDIA card should be best with FreeSync. I am no expert, just what I have been reading.

I can tell you one thing for sure... I don't recommend a Samsung 27" Curved Gaming monitor. See my post just now above. I think it is faulty, or just cheap, and can't handle the red colours very well. I am returning it to the store and will look at other brands - probably ASUS. 400Eur is a good budget.

Reactions: m16si

rakibfahadgts

Reputable
Aug 4, 2018
In my personal opinion I'd say VA is the best for playing AAA games (controversial statement). I like VAs contrast ratio. If you are competitive fps player you should go for 360-480 Hz TN panels provided you'll upgrade GPU. But why go for 3060? Get a 3060 ti or 6700 xt. Even 5700 xt/at times 2070 is faster than 3060.

Reactions: m16si

m16si

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
And I think you are in Europe? So Walmart things are no good to you!?! The VA panels are middle of the range, and are supposed to do both gaming and graphics picture/video competently but not both brilliantly. That NVIDIA card should be best with FreeSync. I am no expert, just what I have been reading.

I can tell you one thing for sure... I don't recommend a Samsung 27" Curved Gaming monitor. See my post just now above. I think it is faulty, or just cheap, and can't handle the red colours very well. I am returning it to the store and will look at other brands - probably ASUS. 400Eur is a good budget.
In my personal opinion I'd say VA is the best for playing AAA games (controversial statement). I like VAs contrast ratio. If you are competitive fps player you should go for 360-480 Hz TN panels provided you'll upgrade GPU. But why go for 3060? Get a 3060 ti or 6700 xt. Even 5700 xt/at times 2070 is faster than 3060.

So the thing is im in Europe and Walmart isn't in europe. Im also an amateur at VA TN or IPS panels i tried to read some articles but i still don't get it.
Yea so this the store my friend has i buy all computer equipment there since he gives me -30% off everything.
https://www.enaa.com/monitorji

Could you please choose monitor from this store? Keep in mind that i will be playing 1080p and i would like monitor to be 27" inch.
One more thing if i buy 1440 monitor could i still run 1080p resolution i mean is it available at all?

Thanks for all the replies you guys are really helpful.

Bye

Solution