Question Buying PC hardware from AllesTechnik.de (A German Online Tech Store)

ZuRriX

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
So, I have been looking at buying a Cordair RM850x 2018. White edition PSU.
I'm from Serbia, actually, but I have someone family who live in Germany so I plan on having it delivered to them, so they will bring it to me when they come.
Before you get all smart, the problem of buying it here is that no one sells it.

Now, I got that out of the way. So, I was looking at Amazon.de as well as MediaMarkt and while going through some German forums and r/Germany, I noticed some people suggested using geizhals.de, a site that lets you find the cheapest tech components. I found a great deal for 115€ (including delivery) for this PSU on allestechnik.de.

I was wondering if any of my German friends have had the experience of buying from here, is it a reputable site, how long do they give the warranty, what is their customer support and the overall experience?

My German is not good, actually I don't speak it at all, but from what I'm seeing I'm pretty comfortable with it. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the final price is 115€. Cheers.

The geizhals link (just select the first one that leads to allestechnik):
https://geizhals.de/corsair-rmx-white-series-rm850x-2018-cp-9020188-eu-a1894663.html

I've personally never used them (I'm in the UK). Most of their reviews on the internet seem negative, but you should note that most people only leave reviews if they have had a bad experience. So, all of the people who had good experience are less likely to leave feedback.

In this forum, most people suggest using PCPartPicker to compare hardware prices and look for good deals, so you might be interested in it too if you don't know of it already. https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/. It will also tell you whether the parts you choose are compatible, and give you a wattage estimate, and add custom prices for what you have found elsewhere.

ZuRriX

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
Most of their reviews on the internet seem negative
Can you point me to a link?

most people suggest using PCPartPicker to compare hardware prices and look for good deals
I know about PCPartPicker, but that is not the point (especially since the lowest price PCPP shows for the said PSU is 170€). I am interested in people's experiences and recommendations for the said site. Cheers.