[SOLVED] buying pc parts

Solution
What if i asked people that has two of the same model if it's working? The motherboard is compatible with the model it shouldn't be a problem putting two of the same model i think.

It doesn't matter. It may work. It may not. It's entirely up to the RAM modules you get as to whether they're compatible with each other. Drop the SSD for now and get the 2x8GB RAM kit.

-Wolf sends
Im kinda new to building pc Components, so i got this build together hopefully everything is good, i realize that i have only 8gb ram, im on a kinda budget so im buying the same model later with a better SSD at the same time, are these Components good to go?
( i already have a PSU seasonic 520W and Rx 580 )

View: https://imgur.com/a/vd0GiU3
Looks ok but be aware buying another 8gb later even if exact same make and model is not guaranteed to work without issues. Only RAM bought as a matched kit is guaranteed to work together. Personally I’d hold off until you can budget for a 2x8gb kit. Also 1x8gb will only run single channel and will significantly impact performance over a dual channel setup.

naruto66

Prominent
Jun 18, 2019
www.reddit.com
Looks ok but be aware buying another 8gb later even if exact same make and model is not guaranteed to work without issues. Only RAM bought as a matched kit is guaranteed to work together. Personally I’d hold off until you can budget for a 2x8gb kit. Also 1x8gb will only run single channel and will significantly impact performance over a dual channel setup.
What if i asked people that has two of the same model if it's working? The motherboard is compatible with the model it shouldn't be a problem putting two of the same model i think.

Wolfshadw

Titan

It doesn't matter. It may work. It may not. It's entirely up to the RAM modules you get as to whether they're compatible with each other. Drop the SSD for now and get the 2x8GB RAM kit.

-Wolf sends

Solution

Wolfshadw

Titan
Impossible for me to say as there is no way to tell how well your CPU will overclock (if at all). Also don't know your environment. Best advice I could give would be to start with one intake and one exhaust. When you start your over-clock, monitor your temps (you should be doing this anyway). If they reach the max close to max operating temp, add another fan until adding fans doesn't moderate the temperature any longer.

-Wolf sends

I would drop the 3600 and go with a 2600 B450 combo, just to get the ssd. Then in the future you'll have a plethora of next and last gen processors to upgrade to should you decide you need more processing performance. It's all about having an over all well balanced computer and the load times on the HDD will be garbage. The R5 2600 isn't as good as the 3600? Of course, but the 2600 is no slouch by any means and will allow you to do most of anything from playing games on ultra to streaming and video editing with ease.

naruto66

Prominent
Jun 18, 2019
www.reddit.com
I would drop the 3600 and go with a 2600 B450 combo, just to get the ssd. Then in the future you'll have a plethora of next and last gen processors to upgrade to should you decide you need more processing performance. It's all about having an over all well balanced computer and the load times on the HDD will be garbage. The R5 2600 isn't as good as the 3600? Of course, but the 2600 is no slouch by any means and will allow you to do most of anything from playing games on ultra to streaming and video editing with ease.
I made up my mind, im getting the R5 3600 just to be able to just upgrade my gpu only in the future not both cpu and gpu.

naruto66

Prominent
Jun 18, 2019
www.reddit.com
Impossible for me to say as there is no way to tell how well your CPU will overclock (if at all). Also don't know your environment. Best advice I could give would be to start with one intake and one exhaust. When you start your over-clock, monitor your temps (you should be doing this anyway). If they reach the max close to max operating temp, add another fan until adding fans doesn't moderate the temperature any longer.

-Wolf sends

-Wolf sends
I think amd has a program for overclocking where i can see the temps and voltage and everything, I'll overclock it on there but only after i get the case fans

TRENDING THREADS