Buying through amazon

ELM2721

Prominent
May 28, 2019
Hi. so I have been looking at pc parts prices on amazon and its a lot cheaper than the prices in my country . u can get a new x570 mobo for b450 price at my country . now I want to ask . Is buying pc parts through amazon safe . does they ship without problems. and what about the final price .? because iam ordering from a different country will there be any surprises while paying or the price is final ? please give me some answers based on your experience and knowledge

D

Deleted member 14196

Amazon is completely safe and reputable if you’re dealing with Amazon direct I wouldn’t buy through third-party sellers unless necessary

Amazon is fine, the problem is, your leader-dictator most likely want a piece of the action, they probably want to tax you. Another issue is, what happens if something goes wrong, major hassle and you may have to send it back at YOUR expense. You really should be talking to the locals, there are no tech forums where u are?

JackDonoghue

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
I buy almost all of my parts from amazon. The worst thing that happened was the exterior of the SHIPPING box was a little banged up. Just ordered all the parts for a new build all from amazon with no problem.