[SOLVED] Buying today. AG273QCX or MAG27CQ

moking01

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2014
Buying one of these two today for sure. Spec wise they look identical but the AOC is like $40 more expensive. I dont mind paying that if it has an edge. Should i get the AOC or the MSI?

Solution
I was recently in the market for a new monitor myself & was actually looking at the exact one you listed. I ended up splurging and buying the 32" version, the MAG321CQR , to be exact and while I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, I'm very happy with it and it looks great. While doing comparison reviews I noticed that people either loved MSI or hated them. This is my first product of theirs. A word of advice, register it immediately and take the 30 seconds to fill out the "Why did you buy it" questionnaire as you'll get their 3 months free warranty extension as way of thanks. Also check to see if your monitor still qualifies for the free copy of The Division 2" which both did when I initially registered & of course found...

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
I was recently in the market for a new monitor myself & was actually looking at the exact one you listed. I ended up splurging and buying the 32" version, the MAG321CQR , to be exact and while I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, I'm very happy with it and it looks great. While doing comparison reviews I noticed that people either loved MSI or hated them. This is my first product of theirs. A word of advice, register it immediately and take the 30 seconds to fill out the "Why did you buy it" questionnaire as you'll get their 3 months free warranty extension as way of thanks. Also check to see if your monitor still qualifies for the free copy of The Division 2" which both did when I initially registered & of course found this out a week after buying it. lol..

Enjoy!

Solution