[SOLVED] Buzzing from pc

• Thread starter Deleted member 2770490
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2770490

So i was Lying in my bed and i heard a buzzing sound and i looked and checked cause i thought it were my lights (they buzz alot) but i checked and saw my Psu was making the sound. i rushed over and unplugged it and then it stopped and i tried putting it in again and it kept buzzing i then went over to the wall and pulled the plug and waited 15 seconds to let it cooldown as the wall was also buzzing. then it all stopped and i turned my pc on after 48 hours of no use and i lookes like it work but could it have damaged something

That could be part of the issue. The VS are Corsairs lowest series PSU.
How long have you had the VS?

Come on... The VS doesn't buzz because it's Corsair's lowest end series.

The VS has all of the same RF and EMI filter G as any other Corsair and passes all the same FCC regulations.

OP: How loud was the buzz and are you sure it was coming from the PSU? Was it an electrical buzz or do you think it might have been a vibration?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador

The VS has all of the same RF and EMI filter G as any other Corsair and passes all the same FCC regulations.

OP: How loud was the buzz and are you sure it was coming from the PSU? Was it an electrical buzz or do you think it might have been a vibration?
Forgive me - Never said it buzzed because it's low end. i wouldn't expect any PSU to buzz because it's low end.
Just saying it's low end, therefore wouldn't be surprised if there is a problem with it.

D

Deleted member 2770490

It was eletrical and it came from the socket of the PSU and it was also where it was plugged into the wall

D

Deleted member 2770490

I dont think so as it was all the way in, have you thought about if it was overloaded May be do to it not being used in 48 hours

D

Deleted member 2770490

I do I have a 6 plug extension so i can have My screen plugged in and My phone charge and if you Are talking about Any extension on the PSU i have a red braided 24 pin to the motherboard and 6 pin red braided to the gpu