Buzzing Sound in Headphones

BlessedNoob

Honorable
Jan 20, 2016
I have this pair of turtle beach headsets, they are usb and have mic and sound. When the headset is set to 100 under the "level" tab in recording devices i can hear a buzzing sound. I have it set to 80 at the moment and the sound is pretty minimal. I have tried front panel and rear panel ports, the rear seem to have lessened the buzz. There are no drivers since it is just plug-and-play. I have it set to 192k hz but I have tried them all and still buzzing, I have uninstalled sound drivers and reinstalled them but still nothing, i reinstalled the motherboard driver from MSI.

Here is my PC parts list- https://pcpartpicker.com/user/BlessedNoob/saved/

This PC is about 1 month old, just built recently. Old PC did not have any mic issues it was Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. I also tried different outlets on my surge protector. The plug for my PSU is 3 pronged so it is grounded.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

BlessedNoob

Honorable
Jan 20, 2016

It is checked that's how i know there is a buzzing, my friends are complaining that they can hear it.

BlessedNoob

Honorable
Jan 20, 2016

If i uncheck it the buzz goes away but my friends can hear it when we're in game chat or voice chat. Basically my friend said that i was giving off an annoying buzzing sound, so i then checked listen to device which i the could hear the buzz which my friends were talking about. I need a way to make that buzz go away even if that box is checked. I plugged the headset into my laptop and checked the listen to device box and it was silent.

BlessedNoob

Honorable
Jan 20, 2016

They are Turtle Beaches Disney Infinity headset. The surge protector has a few things plugged into it, my two monitors, speakers and my internet router/modem

BlessedNoob

Honorable
Jan 20, 2016

I havent tried unplugging stuff yet, still gotta figure out where to plug everything in. I did try the front and back panel io ports and multiple usb ports

BlessedNoob

Honorable
Jan 20, 2016

so i dont know what i did, but when i went to go look to see what all the plug were in the surge protector, i moved my PC plug to "always on" outlet on the surge protector. I have listen to device checked and at 100 and the is no buzz whatsoever. I dont know if "always on" outlet fixed it or unplugging and re plugging everything fixed it but it's gone.