Buzzing through audio devices after installing wifi card

andrewszlagowski12

Commendable
Jul 27, 2018
Hello, I just got my wifi card recently and after installing it I heard buzzing through my headphones (I tried multiple audio devices too). After this, I did what anyone would do and I tried finding a solution, first I tried checking the headset (unplugging and stuff like that), then after researching a little, I found out that it could have been the wifi card being too close to the back panel headphone jack, so I used the headphone jack on the front of my pc and the buzzing was still there. Then I took the wifi card out and its still buzzing through multiple devices; I have also tried checking the ram sticks and they're not an issue. I have no idea what to do now could anyone help plz, thanks.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1500x
Zotac gtx 1060 6gb
Msi b350m pro vdh
corsair vengeance 4gb 2400mhz
Crucial ballistix sport 8gb 2400mhz

Edit: I forgot to mention the wifi card worked completely fine but the buzzing is still there after taking it out (Heres the card: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CMGTHLV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Edit 2: No other sound plays over it too like the static and buzzing is all I hear when audio should be playing

Edit 3: Jeez this is a lot of edits, but I'm pretty sure it's the motherboard because when I tested the audio through the playback tab in my sounds panel, everything connected to my motherboard made static noises but when I tested my monitor speakers and since they're connected to the GPU by HDMI it played fine

andrewszlagowski12

Commendable
Jul 27, 2018

Ok ill check

andrewszlagowski12

Commendable
Jul 27, 2018

I might just upgrade my mtb but I wanna be sure that its the issue before buying a new one, i see a tiny scratch but im not sure if it's significant

andrewszlagowski12

Commendable
Jul 27, 2018

Audio devices that take do headphone jack don't even get recognized on the front and back panel ports so I'm pretty sure it's the mtb, what do you think? since black Friday is coming I figure I can get a really good deal