[SOLVED] Buzzy sound coming from GPU, AiO cooler, PSU, Fans (New PC build) help!

Sep 13, 2020
Hello guys!

So ive build my new pc 3 weeks ago

As soon i finished build and turned on PC and i started to hear buzzy sound coming from AiO water block
after that i downloaded game and when lobby showed up buzzy sound started coming from GPU
whatever i was doing in game the sound was changing volume from AiO water block sound is constant.
PSU at first week when PC was turned off was making buzzy sound as well now i can't hear anything
maybe after some time PSU get used to the voltage or something. Weirdest thing is i had 2 stock case fans
installed and there were super loud as well so i said ok maybe they bad and went next day to
buy 2 new corsair fans installed them and guys they are were very loud exactly the same like stock case fans
i was able to hear them when i went to my next room...

What you guys think its causing this problem?
Should i assembly the parts off and take them
to my local shop for testing?
What should i say to them?

Thanks, Dominik

My PC specs screenshot bellow :

View: https://m.imgur.com/nQvVwiD

Last edited:
Solution
I've got an older H110i and it's fine - I used a custom fan curve to keep it quiet when the CPU is cool.
I can't hear the water pump because my PC is under the desk. I think the pump is a 2 speed pump(?).

You can also set a custom fan curve for your GPU in Afterburner.

Try that and see if it helps.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
I've got an older H110i and it's fine - I used a custom fan curve to keep it quiet when the CPU is cool.
I can't hear the water pump because my PC is under the desk. I think the pump is a 2 speed pump(?).

You can also set a custom fan curve for your GPU in Afterburner.

Try that and see if it helps.

Solution