BW Only Officejet 6110

Interesting dilemma.

Officejet 6110 produces fine color photocopies but regardless of settings,
prints only in black and white.

The driver has been uninstalled and re-installed from the most recent
downloaded version. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

GJC

"GJC" <nospamopusopus36@seanet.com> wrote in message
> Interesting dilemma.
>
> Officejet 6110 produces fine color photocopies but regardless of settings,
> prints only in black and white.
>
> The driver has been uninstalled and re-installed from the most recent
> downloaded version. Any ideas how to fix this?

Check the settings in the "color" tab of preferences and make sure the "print
in grayscale" is not checked. I am not sure, but this setting may persist
beyond a driver uninstall/reinstall. If you have already checked this without
success then please post more details of your OS and driver versions.

Regards,
MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Thanks, Bob...

I am running Win98SE with driver version 2.1.0, the Full Solution Software
Driver.

GJC