News Bykski Releases First Waterblock for Nvidia RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 Founders Edition Cards

Pat Flynn

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2013
I think the writer forgot to finish the first sentence? Come on guys... writing's getting pretty lazy here. Is no one reviewing these articles before publishing?

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
I think the writer forgot to finish the first sentence? Come on guys... writing's getting pretty lazy here. Is no one reviewing these articles before publishing?

I think that Tomshardware will close soon. I dont think they have any Editor in chief anymore which indicates that they dont have money to pay.

PlanesFly

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2013
The unusual design is there to accommodate the flow-through cooler, and it would be a shame to pay the Nvidia premium for this card if you could simply opt for a more regular-design card from one of Nvidia's AIBs and ditch a cheaper cooler.

I'm sorry but is @niels even familiar with this topic at all? What premium? The AIB cards are priced THE SAME as the founders cards, there is no premium price. $699 for a 3080 is the bottom dollar.

Sep 12, 2020
From what I can tell, these are going to be the cheapest 30 series cards, so I don't know what this nVidia premium refers to?