[SOLVED] C Drive nearly full

Aug 5, 2020
SSD Drive 256 G C almost full, have D & E drives (32G not SSD). Can I move some non-system apps to them, i.e. photoshop, Garmin, hallmark, etc? If so, how do I move?

Solution
only way to move the apps would be to uninstall them on C and reinstall them on new drives.

How full is ssd? if its got less than 10% capacity left it will start to slow down. You should consider getting a new ssd to replace it or the 32gb which is even less useful going forward. 512gb or larger is ideal.

Colif

Win 11 Master
only way to move the apps would be to uninstall them on C and reinstall them on new drives.

How full is ssd? if its got less than 10% capacity left it will start to slow down. You should consider getting a new ssd to replace it or the 32gb which is even less useful going forward. 512gb or larger is ideal.

Solution
Aug 5, 2020

It is slowing things down, hence the question. Was afraid your solution was the answer, but thanks for saying it.
Really would like to get a larger SSD drive, retired, and right now money is tight. Will begin finding the source code and deleting. Thanks again.

It is slowing things down, hence the question. Was afraid your solution was the answer, but thanks for saying it.
Really would like to get a larger SSD drive, retired, and right now money is tight. Will begin finding the source code and deleting. Thanks again.

Do not try to uninstall programs by deleting their files, do it from the normal Windows Add/Remove Programs application or you will run into issues. You can also easily move your own files to the secondary drives if not the programs.