Is there a tool to extract individual files from a CAB file?
If there is, what is it?

Thank you.

Bill

Jerry

The Extract command works from a DOS box. For parameters try extract /?

"Bill Williams" <wew108@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a tool to extract individual files from a CAB file?
> If there is, what is it?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Bill

Greetings Bill,

In XP, you should be able to just open it up and drag files or (or double-click them to
extact), assuming this hasn't been broken.

WinRAR (http://www.rarsoft.com) will also do this for you (and WinZIP and many other
applications).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Bill Williams" <wew108@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a tool to extract individual files from a CAB file?
> If there is, what is it?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Bill

Thank you for the suggestion. WinZip worked.
> Greetings Bill,
>
> In XP, you should be able to just open it up and drag files or (or
> double-click them to extact), assuming this hasn't been broken.
>
> WinRAR (http://www.rarsoft.com) will also do this for you (and WinZIP and
> many other applications).
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Bill Williams" <wew108@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a tool to extract individual files from a CAB file?
>> If there is, what is it?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Bill

Hi Bill,