[SOLVED] Cab we connect different application to different network on same pc?

wabale97

Reputable
Oct 15, 2018
I have 3 networks available.
Can I use all of them simultaneously with each network for the different application so can boost up my total speed
Just like now I have wifi and ethernet connected but windows are just using wifi.

Solution
Router&Switching guy here say easy.

In order to take bandwidth advantage, u most likely will have 3 separate NICs, and 3 LAN subnets to get where u need to go.

The trick is, know where your application servers are (IP range), then manipulate Windows routing table so for example, the routing entry table will say:

In order to get to THIS SERVER (IP range), the door to this destination is NICx IP.

Ralston18

Titan
You mean

Application A on Network 1
Application B on Network 2
Application C on Network 3

With all three applications on the same pc?

Likely not but there may be some possibilities with respect to establilng Virtual Machines within the current "host" pc.

I suggest that you update your post to include more information and details.

Full system hardware specs, Windows version, applications being used, network connectivity, etc..

Router&Switching guy here say easy.

In order to take bandwidth advantage, u most likely will have 3 separate NICs, and 3 LAN subnets to get where u need to go.

The trick is, know where your application servers are (IP range), then manipulate Windows routing table so for example, the routing entry table will say:

In order to get to THIS SERVER (IP range), the door to this destination is NICx IP.

Solution