CableMod Now Offers Premium 'Pro Series' Cables And Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyy Evony

Reputable
Aug 12, 2014
i spend 100% of the time starring at the computer screen not at the computer case... hell i dont even know what my power button looks like only know what it feels like to the touch. why would i want "pretty pink cables with bows on top" when i can slap soundproofing foam over the display case, install secondary air filters on intakes rip out all rgb lighting that wastes energy and create a more efficient entertainment platform?

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador

In case you haven't figured this out, sir, these cables are not for you.

I'm probably half-way in between, in that I sort of care what my case looks like, and I want it to have a clean & breezy interior, but none of my cases have windows or any lighting. And one of my systems is in a rather cheaply-made mini-tower case that I basically got for free.

Zaporro

Honorable
Jan 23, 2014
Buying few feet of simple Paracord and AWG16 cable will make you same or even better looking replacement cables, fully customised by you and for 50 to 75% of the Cable Mod price (the regular ones not Pro). And yes, that includes the need to purchase tools (or rather single tool, the crimping tool) for the first time. If you decide to make a second set or add more cables it will come out even cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.