Cache Architecture or Overall CPU Archticture?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Spelling is also your friend. Thanks :lol:

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

balzi

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2001
well now, we're all being friendly.. this is mroe like it.
What say we start a new thread to discuss cache strategies and leave [un-named] to fight it out in here.

Balzi

I spilled coffee all over my wife's nighty... ...serves me right for wearing it?!?

Flyboy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hey I've been reviewing cache more from my old Computer Architecture book. It may take me a couple of weeks (months?), but I'm still digging for good information on the differences between the cache architectures. I would like to compare them side by side and really dig into it. Hell, I may never find the answers. I'll post a new thread (and links) if I read anything interesting.

MeTaLrOcKeR

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
Dude, I'm not the one that was argueing or involved in this war of words, I just didnt wanna see this thread fill up with a bunch arguments....that aren't related to the subject of the thread anyways...

-MeTaL RoCkEr

My <font color=red>Z28</font color=red> can take your <font color=blue>P4</font color=blue> off the line!

FatBurger

Illustrious
I'd advise you to just forget about it. sk8er hasn't shown up in a while.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>