Caching of profiles

Nikki

We did used have in a our domian policy a setting for none
caching of profiles. This worked fine and we had no
problems. It then very suddendly disappeared after one of
our administrators had done something they shouldn't and I
now cannot work out how or where to put the setting back
as caching of profiles is now prooving to be a real
nightmare. Can anyone out there tell me how and where I
should put the setting back.

Thanks

Nikki,

If you are using Windows 2000 this article should help:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=274152