Question Cage in the way of prebuilt psu wires

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
It certainly is. What model is that, you can probably find diagrams in the service manual. Just take the model and service manual and put it into google.

From what I can see in the picture, once you disconnect the drives and possibly hold that black plastic center clip back that entire tray should come out, or perhaps pivot out of the way. It kind of looks like a handle specifically for that.

Just poke around and tug on things as well. If you detect movement, that is probably the part that can move in some way.

Reactions: Binger51
Jun 14, 2019
It certainly is. What model is that, you can probably find diagrams in the service manual. Just take the model and service manual and put it into google.

From what I can see in the picture, once you disconnect the drives and possibly hold that black plastic center clip back that entire tray should come out, or perhaps pivot out of the way. It kind of looks like a handle specifically for that.

Just poke around and tug on things as well. If you detect movement, that is probably the part that can move in some way.
Thank you. I was hoping that was the answer I’d get. :)