California Extreme 2005

August 6-7 2005, San Jose, California.

http://www.caextreme.org/

Who's going?

-steve

This will be my third year in a row TRYING to get out to that show...
but something always has happened to prevent it.
Perhaps I'll actually get out there this year! :p

-Commander Dave

"Steven Hertz" <shertz43@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> August 6-7 2005, San Jose, California.
>
> http://www.caextreme.org/
>
> Who's going?
>

> -steve

This will be my 4th year trying to work my schedule to get there.

Tom

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in

> This will be my 4th year trying to work my schedule to get there.

I'll be there. I am bringing:

Uo Poko in a candy cab
Williams Multigame
Pole Position
Pac-Man upright
Space Harrier Upright
Galaxian
Tron (if needed)
Dedicated Smash T.V.
Defender
Time Pilot
Marvel Super Heroes
Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting
Galaxy Rescue

If there is room in the show:
Super Puzzle fighter
Surf Planet

-Tom

I'll be there and I'm sure a bunch of the D-L-P regulars will be there as
well. I'm really looking forward to it. I had a blast at last years show.

-jeff

Jeff Kinder
Site Creator / Moderator
The Dragon's Lair Project
jkinder@dragons-lair-project.com

Site: www.dragons-lair-project.com
Chat: #lasergames on irc.EnterTheGame.com

"Steven Hertz" <shertz43@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> August 6-7 2005, San Jose, California.
>
> http://www.caextreme.org/
>
> Who's going?
>

> -steve

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting Jeff
Kinder's autograph :).

-Jeff

--
http://www.jeffsromhack.com
Customize Your Arcade

Jeff Kinder wrote:
> I'll be there and I'm sure a bunch of the D-L-P regulars will be there as
> well. I'm really looking forward to it. I had a blast at last years show.
>
> -jeff
>
> Jeff Kinder
> Site Creator / Moderator
> The Dragon's Lair Project
> jkinder@dragons-lair-project.com
>
> Site: www.dragons-lair-project.com
> Chat: #lasergames on irc.EnterTheGame.com
>

> "Steven Hertz" <shertz43@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>August 6-7 2005, San Jose, California.
>>
>>http://www.caextreme.org/
>>
>>Who's going?
>>

>> -steve

Hey,

I'll be there--and I'll be bringing my Gauntlet II (4 player). I'm
really looking forward to the show this year..

-Jude

Dang Tom....That is a long list of games you are bringing. I am
looking forward to it as well.

I will be bringing Zeke's Peke and Timber. I have not seen those there
in the past two years. I will also bring my newly acquired Warlords
cocktail.

Tom

"Kevin Rhinehart" <kevinr@gmail.com> wrote in news:1112889714.509258.79740
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Dang Tom....That is a long list of games you are bringing. I am
> looking forward to it as well.
>
> I will be bringing Zeke's Peke and Timber. I have not seen those there
> in the past two years. I will also bring my newly acquired Warlords
> cocktail.

Hopefully, I will have more to contribute. Looking forward to trying your
Zeke's Peak and Timber.

-Tom