Status
Not open for further replies.

moosaali

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2011
is call of duty 2 compatible with intel graphic card chipsets
i have tried installing it on my uncles pc but the error occurs when we try to start the game"directx encountered an unrecoverable error" and then after pressing ok the FAQ open
i have installed directx 10 on xp but the game wont work at any cost

Solution
I think you corrupted your uncle's DirectX when you tried to install DirectX 10, and that's why it doesn't work. I think the only solution would be to reinstall windows.. because fixing DirectX corruptions ain't very possible.

4745454b

Titan
How old is the Intel "GPU"? I remember my neighbor about 3yr ago by now bought a new computer. His kids tried to play Halo 1 on it and could only barely play with EVERYTHING turned down low. The integrated stuff on the current SB CPUs could probably play it on low, but the old GMA stuff probably can't.

BTW, I don't know what you installed, but there is no DX10 for XP, nor does CoD2 support it. DX9.c is all you can put on XP.

moosaali

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2011
well so iguess intel gpus are well **** .Actually directx 10 for xp is unofficial soi,ll try the game with directx 9.but how do i get back to dx 9 .It doesnot go back is theri anyway i can rollback t dx 9

I think you corrupted your uncle's DirectX when you tried to install DirectX 10, and that's why it doesn't work. I think the only solution would be to reinstall windows.. because fixing DirectX corruptions ain't very possible.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.