Question call of duty cold war is using all my 16gb of ram

bilakoc213

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019
so basically its unplayable for me didn't play cod for over a week and after getting back in to the game first game i was stuttering really bad and i had to see what's wrong and i saw that it uses all my ram literally all of it i cant even alt tab because its stuttering i'm using an rtx 3070 ryzen 5 3600 dual channel ram corsair vengeance rgb 16gb i pretty much have a high end system not even cyberpunk is using 10gb of ram and cold war is eating it all of it? my friend doesn't have that issue could be something in windows? i was playing with services the other day could be it
View: https://imgur.com/FeML8Mb

xrobwx71

Reputable
Sep 9, 2020
In the screenshot, it's showing the game using 12 Gb. The 29 Gb is the 12 it's using plus the virtual memory (not physical) it has set aside in case it needs it in the page file.

bilakoc213

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019
In the screenshot, it's showing the game using 12 Gb. The 29 Gb is the 12 it's using plus the virtual memory (not physical) it has set aside in case it needs it in the page file.
its in kb not gb lmao btw its the game i did a clean windows install playing cyberpunk and uses max 10gb cold war again 15.8gb damn what a broken game

Dec 17, 2020
well nvm i fixed it latest nvidia drivers broke sharpen from nvidia's freestyle filters i always was using that specific filter because the game is blurry anyway that was the issue
Did you fixed it? I have the same issue, what solutions did you do? Did you stop using filters or just the sharpen filter only?

bilakoc213

Commendable
Feb 27, 2019
Did you fixed it? I have the same issue, what solutions did you do? Did you stop using filters or just the sharpen filter only?
it was only the sharpen that destroyed this game but i stopped using filters in general cause now i've noticed is killing ur frames i just calibrate colors from nvidia control panel now that's more safe and stable for your fps