[SOLVED] Call of Duty Modern Warfare on PC

paca32249

Reputable
May 31, 2018
Hi. I was playing the solo campaign of CODMW and I finished it. I loved it. I now have 233 gb of the game that I don't play. Since I only play solo campaigns, not multiplayer versions of any pc game, I'm trying to find out if anyone knows definitively if Activision will ever have any updates or new versions of another solo campaign for this game? Otherwise I have no further use for this game and I can uninstall CODMW and reclaim that 233 gb of space. I would hate to uninstall CODMW and then find out that Activision will be adding another solo campaign or an update to the solo campaign that I just finished.

I wrote to Activision and Blizzard three weeks ago and of course they don't reply. I Googled this question and no luck there either. I believe that there are enough knowledgeable and great pc gamers here on Tom's Hardware who are able to shed some light on this query.
I've tried Warzone solo, but it moves too fast. I get killed a couple of minutes after I land, every time, and it seems take too long to get back there. That gulag thing is stupid. If I could just get back on the plane after I get killed, it might be worth it. but till then, I'd rather uninstall it and move on.
Thanks so much for anything that is offered. I really appreciate it. Paca

paca32249

Reputable
May 31, 2018
Thanks much "hang-the-9" for taking the time and the links. Yah, who knows what's coming down the pipe. For the time being, the 233 gb isn't hurting me so I'll keep the game for now. Besides, if I uninstalled it now, it would probably take a year and a half to get it all back if needed and by that time the game might be 1 tb. the way these updates are rolling in.

I really dig the solo link that you added. Information that I didn't know and it will help greatly because as I scan over it, I just might venture back in with the solo warzone. Warzone looks outstanding, but it seems so fast-paced and intense. Do you know if Activision is good against some of the in-game-cheating that I read about?
Thanks again. laters man

paca32249

Reputable
May 31, 2018
Will ever have, no way to know past the company that produces it about what they have in their plans or from news sources which you would have found with your web search.

There is a solo mode here https://www.callofduty.com/warzone/...-the-warzone/In-Game-Modes-Battle-Royale-Solo
I forgot to mention. Did you also add that link to recommended video cards? I appreciate it, if you did, but I won't be changing mine anytime soon. For my needs I upgraded 1 1/2 yrs ago to the i5-8600 (non K), Gigabyte Aorus gtx 1660 Ti., MSI mobo with 750 w psu and 16 ram. Right now, there's zero issues running any game at 1080p that I've tried and I wouldn't appreciate the difference anyway if I spent a lot of coin to higher. So it wouldn't be worth my while in a dollar to performance ratio. c ya