[SOLVED] Call of duty modern warfare Stuttering and freezing

Shaun5817

Distinguished
May 2, 2012
Hi I have a problem with the new call of duty modern warfare it keeps stuttering and freezing on the video bits. My computer specs is EVGA GeForce 1070 FTW - 1tb ssd -16gb ram- i7 7700k cpu and a Asus gaming motherboard could u please help me how do I stop the freezing and stuttering I’ve been in the game setting and turned on Vsync But doesn’t help

Last edited:
Solution
Hi I have a problem with the new call of duty modern warfare it keeps stuttering and freezing on the video bits. My computer specs is EVGA GeForce 1070 FTW - 1tb ssd -16gb ram- i7 7700k cpu and a Asus gaming motherboard could u please help me how do I stop the freezing and stuttering I’ve been in the game setting and turned on Vsync But doesn’t help
Try and run it in Windowed Borderless mode. And drop the GFX settings as well. The cut scenes in SP though still stutter.

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
Try and run it in Windowed Borderless mode. And drop the GFX settings as well. The cut scenes in SP though still stutter.

Solution