[SOLVED] Call of duty warzone fps !

May 4, 2021
Hey guys i dont know if its my pc or not but i will tell u whats wrong
Cod warzone is running at 60fps while running or shooting , 68 while walking , with a bad graphics settings , i put everything on low as possible , also anti aliasing off , and the most important is render scale or render resolution is 1280x720 which makes the game looks terrible , resolution is 1080p but render is 1280 if i put it 1920 it will run 60 when walking when shooting it will go below 40 or 50 , at windows when im standing and aiming it goes 40 fps , is that normal?
Specs
Gtx 970 oc
I7 6700k
24gb of ram
Psu thermaltake 550w

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU, 550W is the wattage, we're going to need to know the model of the PSU and it's age. How do you have 24GB of ram? If you were in dual channel it should either be in 16GB or 32GB, not half way. Speaking of rams, what is the make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version are you on at the time of writing. You might want to download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You might want to also share the version for your OS, if you're on Windows 10. Ideally you should be on version 20H2.

How are you...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU, 550W is the wattage, we're going to need to know the model of the PSU and it's age. How do you have 24GB of ram? If you were in dual channel it should either be in 16GB or 32GB, not half way. Speaking of rams, what is the make and model of your motherboard? What BIOS version are you on at the time of writing. You might want to download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You might want to also share the version for your OS, if you're on Windows 10. Ideally you should be on version 20H2.

How are you cooling the processor?

Solution