Call of Duty WWII multiplayer

Sahir Dizdarevic

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2014
Overall playtime 15hrs, and since last night almost everytime I'm on loading screen or in lobby to find match it just quit to my desktop without any errors or warning messages.

Any ideas?

I used to play normally with very stable fps ( 60-250 )..

I tried to restart pc and verify integrity cache, also checked temperatures. Everything seems okay :/

No it's because of lack of voltage. In order to claim that you achieved stability by stress testing you should have used a combination of several testing software, like aida, prime 95, cinebench etc for a fair amount of time. Ideal is let it run over night. Try to balance the voltage until it is fixed. If you are running 99C with stock voltages you should find a solution for your cooling setup, like cleaning heatsink, re-applying thermal paste, checking if the cooler is properly seated.

Sahir Dizdarevic

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2014
But I tried to put voltage on default and I reached 95c temps but again same problem. It just quits to desktop while I am in lobby or loading.
Problem only with cod ww2 mp.

EDIT: I turned back voltage offset to -0.195v, and deleted download cache from steam, updated gpu drivers and ran verify integrity cache for cod ww2 mp one more time. And for now it seems like It works fine, I played few matches, it didn't quit do dekstop, but got new problem now.
Every 5minutes my fps goes down to 24 and stay locked and after 30secs it turns back to normal (around 100fps).
I don't understand this. I think this is all about this game. I play battlefield 1 and other games fine.

EDIT 2: Nah, it's not fixed. Now I tried again and it crashed again in lobby when I found match.

EDIT 3: There was an update 30mins ago. I played 4 consecutive matches without problems. I think this is all about this game, nothing with my pc.

EDIT 4: Crashed again 5mins ago :(

Oct 18, 2018
Does CoD WW2 have Split-Screen Multiplayer and Co-Op? Call of Duty WW2 does support local multiplayer in multiple modes. Nazi Zombies supports couch co-op, and you can also face off against a friend in CoD WW2 multiplayer.