Calling all experts with Win2k Pro Unattended Installation..

Hi there,

I am currenrtly developing Win2K Pro unattended installation scripts for my
site.
I would greatly appreciate advice and tips with regard to the finer points
of this excercise i.e. getting regional settings right, incorporatnig
hotfixes and software packages.

Thankyou in advance

Andrew

You might find my little SourceForge project useful:

http://unattended.sourceforge.net/

- Pat

Andrew Paiti wrote:

> I would greatly appreciate advice and tips with regard to the finer points
> of this excercise i.e. getting regional settings right,

Read unattend.doc if you haven't already. It explains how to make an
unattend.txt file.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)