[SOLVED] CAM stopped showing my CPU temperature + Liquid temp higher than usual

c1bas3k

Honorable
Jan 22, 2014
Hey everyone,

so about 3 days ago I noticed that CAM software suddenly stopped showing my CPU temperature and CPU Fan Speed. I didn't really pay much attention to it, just figured the software might have f*cked up during launch or something...

But yesterday, CAM showed me a notification that the liquid temperature is too high. I checked CAM and indeed it was at 52°C which it usually isn't. Usually it sits around 42°C under heavy load. I was playing Civ VI when that happened and CPU load was at like 20ish % so nothing serious.

I am using i7-6700K OCed to 4,6 GHz cooled by Kraken X61. I would like to know if this issue happened to someone else as well or if you guys could help me with this. I googled that these temp are ok, but I am used to something else entirely, so I am better asking... thanks in advance.

Solution
You might have an outdated version of cam so I recommend uninstalling and installing the newer version on NZXTs website. 50c underlaid for water temp is fine as long as cpu temps are fine

winks42

Respectable
You might have an outdated version of cam so I recommend uninstalling and installing the newer version on NZXTs website. 50c underlaid for water temp is fine as long as cpu temps are fine

Solution