Question Camera purchase suggestion

amadeok

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2013
Hello,
My sister would like to buy a camera, we saw 2 in the same price range that seemed interesting:
NIKON Z50 MIRRORLESS BODY + NIKKOR Z DX 16-50MM F/3.5-6.3.
and
Sony Alpha 7M2K with SEL 28-70mm
We don't know much about cameras could anyone advice which one is better ? I think the Nikon is newer
thanks

kanewolf

Titan
Hello,
My sister would like to buy a camera, we saw 2 in the same price range that seemed interesting:
and
We don't know much about cameras could anyone advice which one is better ? I think the Nikon is newer
thanks
DP Review site is a great resource I created a comparison of the two camera bodies -- https://www.dpreview.com/products/compare/side-by-side?products=nikon_z50&products=sony_a7ii

Hello,
and
thanks
Well they're completly different cameras, what are you looking to do with them?

Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone. I want to choose a camera for myself from I don't know which model to choose and it's a little difficult for me ... I know awesome services like Digital Camera Finder and I've already found some cool cameras there, but I need to know which parameters in the camera are most important in order to take beautiful and high quality photographs ... I am going to photograph landscapes and nature and I need to know what to choose for this style. There is someone here who can definitely help me with this and who has experience in this. I would be very grateful for your help.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2021
Hello everyone. I want to choose a camera for myself from I don't know which model to choose and it's a little difficult for me ... I know awesome services like Digital Camera Finder and I've already found some cool cameras there, but I need to know which parameters in the camera are most important in order to take beautiful and high quality photographs ... I am going to photograph landscapes and nature and I need to know what to choose for this style. There is someone here who can definitely help me with this and who has experience in this. I would be very grateful for your help.
More to nice images then just a body. I have a Canon 7D Mark II, a Canon 1DX and a Canon 1DX Mark II. The 7D, as long as you are not shooting in low light holds its own against my full frame bodies...using the same lens of course. I do a lot of shooting at a dragstrip at night. Low light stuff. Glass is just as important. I often have a F/2.8 lens on one of the full frame bodies and a f/1.4 lens on the other. Same shutter speed....the 2.8 camera fires at ISO 25600, the f/1.4 lens at ISO 5000. Toss in some good editing software/knowledge and damn near any image can be beautiful. I recently gave a friend an image taken at night. I cropped it...a lot...which introduces noise. Just to make things worse he wanted a 20x30 print. It should have been filled with grain as it was shot at ISO25600. Image turned out beautiful.
Point is...takes more then a good camera body to take good images. Takes good glass, some basic photography knowledge, assuming you are shooting in RAW good editing software and the knowledge on how it functions.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS