Camera Recommendations - Small Business Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_56

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
Hey, I'm new here & just looking for some advice.

I am looking for a a standalone camera - to keep it separate from my phone. And tbh the camera on my Moto G 2nd Gen isn't all that.

I run a fitness business & need to film some videos. The bulk of the videos will be exercise demonstrations for my coaching system - uploaded to Youtube. I want the videos to look as crisp as possible. And I will also film Vlog style informational videos.

Most of the videos will be shot inside under fluorescent lighting, using a tripod. I also have a Zoom H1 & lavalier mic for the informational videos. And I'll want to shoot the occasional training picture for putting up on Facebook posts/adverts.

I really like the look of the new-ish Samsung NX Mini camera, due it it's ability to upgrade/change lenses and the flip up screen which would be useful when filming videos, to make sure I am in frame. It's priced at £180 over here, and that is roughly my budget for now.

Any recommendations?

EDIT: or maybe a Sony A5100. Or maybe I'm overshooting what I need?

Solution
I already tried a 5100 but I'm not satisfied. I currently own an eos m3 which I always use it's also a mirrorless camera.
I f you want to see yourself while doin the video you should buy a monitor.
there is a cheaper alternative that eos m3 which is the eos m. you can hack it if you want

fcnealvillangca

Reputable
May 11, 2015
I already tried a 5100 but I'm not satisfied. I currently own an eos m3 which I always use it's also a mirrorless camera.
I f you want to see yourself while doin the video you should buy a monitor.
there is a cheaper alternative that eos m3 which is the eos m. you can hack it if you want

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.