Question Camera system for a HOA pool area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herman Thrognorton

Honorable
Apr 7, 2015
We have been having problems with vandalism at our pool area. This HOA is an over 55 community. We want to install cameras and associated signs to help deter.

we don’t need an expensive system, just one we can go back and review video if an issue occurs.

there is no wifi at this location. We think we would need 3 cameras and would rather not have to run wires to them. Remote viewing is not a necessity..

we just want to catch the vandals

recommendations? Thanks for any help.

kanewolf

Titan
We have been having problems with vandalism at our pool area. This HOA is an over 55 community. We want to install cameras and associated signs to help deter.

we don’t need an expensive system, just one we can go back and review video if an issue occurs.

there is no wifi at this location. We think we would need 3 cameras and would rather not have to run wires to them. Remote viewing is not a necessity..

we just want to catch the vandals

recommendations? Thanks for any help.
Do you have power at the camera locations?

Oct 18, 2021
I have several Reolink battery cameras, Argus 3. 4MP and night vision. I like it. But you need to notice that all the battery cameras only record motions, not continuously. In your cases, 24/7 continuous recording is better. So you can know who and when are they doing what. I highly recommend PoE camera system. Much reliable. Like this https://reolink.com/product/rlk8-810b4-a/

Status
Not open for further replies.