Question Can´t update BIOS on ASUS PRIME A320M-K (Selected file is not a proper BIOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2022

Hi, I need help, I have an ASUS PRIME A320M-K motherboard, I bought a new AMD Ryzen 5 4500 processor, I had to update the BIOS because of that. The original version was about 4200 and I updated it to 5606, but this processor needs version 5862, which when I try to download it, it writes to me in the BIOS Selected file is not a proper BIOS. I did absolutely everything, I watched all the videos on youtube / forums on the internet, I'm 100% sure I'm downloading the correct BIOS version. I'll be happy for help because I'm losing hope already

My current CPU that is in the PC is AMD A8-9600

kanewolf

Titan
Hi, I need help, I have an ASUS PRIME A320M-K motherboard, I bought a new AMD Ryzen 5 4500 processor, I had to update the BIOS because of that. The original version was about 4200 and I updated it to 5606, but this processor needs version 5862, which when I try to download it, it writes to me in the BIOS Selected file is not a proper BIOS. I did absolutely everything, I watched all the videos on youtube / forums on the internet, I'm 100% sure I'm downloading the correct BIOS version. I'll be happy for help because I'm losing hope already

My current CPU that is in the PC is AMD A8-9600
OK, so you are downloading from this page -- https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-A320M-K/HelpDesk_BIOS/ ?
Are you using the EZ-Flash BIOS tool to update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.