Question Can´t decide on my first drawing tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmrrr3

Prominent
Jul 12, 2018
I want to buy a drawing tablet but I´m on a budget, so there are two options where I can choose from, a small size Wacom which is 60 bucks, and a Huion inspiroy h950p that is medium size, it costs a little more in my country but still on my budget, my concerns are, size since I will switch between my pc and laptop, I will mostly use it on my laptop, but still want to use it on both if I have the choice, the quality because I don´t know how durable the Huion is and I want it to last, and the sensibility, since I´m starting with this I don´t know how much do I need, the Huion has more btw.

I´ve heard the huion has some weird issues like the lines getting wobbly the more you tilt the pencil, but some people say is not that of a big deal.

I will use it as a hobby, and will mostly use clip studio paint, and light homework, my budget is 70 bucks with shipping included so if there is a better tablet than the mentioned above please let me know.

These are the links in case you need more info.
https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Graphi...rds=wacom&qid=1574373852&s=electronics&sr=1-5
http://extremetechcr.com/tienda/inicio/1970-huion-inspiroy-h950p.html

thanks for the help.

Lutfij

Titan
I've previously worked with Wacom and they are reliably built. For artists, I'd recommend getting something good at first go and you being the only user for that tablet I'm confident you're going to take good care of it. On that note, my vote is with the Wacom.

flmrrr3

Prominent
Jul 12, 2018
Ok, and do you think the model that I posted on the link would be enough, or should I wait a little more and save to buy a wacom intuos? and about the size do you think a small one is good enough?

Mar 16, 2020
I have the same concerning as you. I asked my friend who bought Huion Inspiroy H1060P, she told me it was smooth and comfortable without lagging or wobbly. So I would like to try Huion, because medium size is better for drawing. Wacom CTL472K1A with a low end is really a little small, which has no express keys and only 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, however, Huion Inspiroy H950 comes with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity. I prefer to buy Huion as my first drawing tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.