Can´t install windows via USB, needs drivers but wont install em.

Ferkon

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017
Hi guys. I'm not and english native persons, so sorry for that. And just to warn I'm and enthusiastic noob, so I have no problem with getting a lesso, but sorry for the many questions.

I just bought a new desktop computer:
Motherboard is Gigabyte B250M-DS3H
Chip is Intel i3 7100
PNY 120gb SSD
500gb normal hardrive.

I'm trying to boot the windows installations from usb memory, It doesnt boot instantly (It did first time but it doesnt anymore. Probably because I reseted the BIOS manually with the 2-pin "clear cmos" on the motherboard. Dunno how to fix that either.), but I can boot it from the boot menu, everything ok so far.
Next I get to the Windows installation and after choosing time, country, etc. I start installation and then it says the "No device drivers were found. Make sure the installation media contain the correct drivers, and then click OK." message. I thought it might be the drivers or the port (since its W7), so i checked the ports and got it on 2.0 just to get the same message (but It did got detected on a 3.0 to start, so makes doubt about drivers).
Then I went to get the drivers out of the cd on a laptop (since I dont have a dvd reader on my desktop or an external USB one), got em to another flash memory and It wasnt detected. Then I went on and installed Ubuntu 16.10 on the normal 500gb hard drive and moved the whole gigabyte CD files to the 120gb SSD.
Now I can see them when i get asked for them during the W7 installation, but the x64 wont get recognized and the x86 wont install, saying it didnt detect anything extra.

Please help this desperate noob! You guys are the last hope of doing it all by myself.

Additional facts/questions:
- Can install but can't use the "wine" program on Ubuntu to try and run .exe files.
- I have tried with 2 different Windows ISO files, one official and one downloaded. Made bootable via Rufus.
- Should the drivers be on the "surface" of the disk (no folders)? If thats the case, which drivers should I put (chipset, boot, 64, 86, etc.)

Lastly I want to say its the first time I write here, but you guys have helped a lot, and saved my lots of money. Thank you very much to all the community.

Ferkon

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

I tried it already, and tried adding the drivers to but wont install.

Ferkon

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

Yeah, I have my memory connected to the USB2.0 ports and tried installing the drivers for the 3.0 ones, but it doesnt let me do it, says no new devices were found.

Ferkon

Prominent
Apr 4, 2017

Ashamed to say no, i haven't. And my MB isnt from that series, but im really expecting it to work.

Will keep you posted.